Sunday, January 27, 2008

recent offenders

I have not seen too many offenders the last few days. I actually haven't seen too many cops the past few days. Maybe its too cold for them. Here is what I do have to report:

LMPD (Louisville Metro Police Department), car no. 941 at 9:31 am on January 26, at exit 20B off Interstate 264, changed lanes without a signal, was speeding and cut me off! He looked to be driving his cruiser in plain clothes too. Hmm. Maybe they changed uniform requirements. Instead of casual Friday it was casual Saturday for him. :)

Boone County Sheriff's Department, two cruisers sitting on I-71/I-75 Southbound, approximately 10:50 am, lights flashing, just south of the Florence/Union exit. One was facing the wrong direction (how did that happen without breaking any laws????). They seemed to just be chatting to eachother (I am sure about offcial police business). Couldn't see identifying information because of the concrete barrier....I was travelling northbound.

No comments: