Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why we are here

Ever get really mad when you see a cop breaking the law? Maybe its just an illegal lane change without a signal. Maybe its a cop standing outside his vehicle while the engine is still running (yes, this is illegal and I have been ticketed for letting my car "warm up" in the winter). Maybe it is an off-duty officer taking his wife to the grocery in his cruiser (using public funds for the gas in that cruiser). Whatever it is, tell the world about it. I encourage you to post your stories. Include city, state, plate and car numbers, badge numbers, locations, dates and times. I accept no responsibilty for the stories and content that are posted here. I trust that you will watch your language (I am a mother, after all), tell the truth, and use this forum as a place to make law officials aware of their abuse of power and hopefully make a difference.
I love Jimmy Justice. Check out this link http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/20311210/

No comments: